Bioengineering Day serves to celebrate UC San Diego's consistently top ranked bioengineering department, the current research by students, and the overall burgeoning field itself. The day-long event features various speakers, senior design project presentations, research seminars, and networking sessions. It is attended by well over 400 people each year, and is a great opportunity for undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, and members from industry to form valuable connections with one another.
This year's event will be held in the Telemedicine Building in the School of Medicine.
- From I-5 North/South, exit onto La Jolla Village Drive West
- Turn right onto Villa La Jolla Drive
- Up the hill about 0.3 miles (stay in left lane as the right lane must turn)
- Go past the first light (the VA center is on your right)
- At the next light, drive straight into the Gilman Parking Structure or Parking lot P602.
- Walk through parking lot and lawn to the Telemedicine building.