Translational Medicine Day is a conference-style event that celebrates the rapidly-growing field of translational medicine. At its core, translational medicine is the multidisciplinary process of bringing cutting-edge research into real-world application to tackle prevalent issues in public health.
We want to bring together students, researchers, industry representatives, and other professionals of various backgrounds to share and learn about the innovative solutions that are being developed in medicine. We also want to be a resource for networking and professional development for those interested in pursuing careers that will improve quality of life for all.
This year's event will be held in the Telemedicine Building in the School of Medicine. (directions/Google Maps)
- From I-5 North/South, exit onto La Jolla Village Drive West
- Turn right onto Villa La Jolla Drive
- Up the hill about 0.3 miles (stay in left lane as the right lane must turn)
- Go past the first light (the VA center is on your right)
- At the next light, drive straight into the Gilman Parking Structure or Parking lot P602.
- Walk through parking lot and lawn to the Telemedicine building.